Ability to have search field when adding a sitemap page to a user flow

Hey folks!

1. I have a huge sitemap with tons of sub-pages. When I’m creating a new user flow and I wanna add an existing sitemap page on it, the pop-up shows me that giant list with the entire sitemap and I can’t just type the page ID to grab it quickly. I need to scroll down and have a lot of cognitive overload trying to visually find the pages I wanna add in.

2. Another feature that would be veeery helpful is the ability of select multiple pages from this same sitemap pop-up and add them all at once to the User Flow. To avoid having to repeat this laborious process about 10-20 times in each User Flow I need to draw. :frowning:

Please, help us :smiley:
Cheers! :slight_smile:

Bruno.

2 Likes

Hey Bruno (thank you! :pray: )

Both are interesting requests, actually:

I have a huge sitemap with tons of sub-pages. When I’m creating a new user flow and I wanna add an existing sitemap page on it, the pop-up shows me that giant list with the entire sitemap and I can’t just type the page ID to grab it quickly. I need to scroll down and have a lot of cognitive overload trying to visually find the pages I wanna add in.

This one is a great and obvious feature to have – kinda weird we’ve never thought about that :thinking: I’ve passed this to developers and we think we will try to add this, but it’s for sure will be released in early 2021. At the moment, all our resources and team are focused on finishing our huge refactoring with tons of updates that we really want to release in 2020.

Another feature that would be veeery helpful is the ability of select multiple pages from this same sitemap pop-up and add them all at once to the User Flow. To avoid having to repeat this laborious process about 10-20 times in each User Flow I need to draw. :frowning:

A logical continuation of the first item – definitely a must-have and our apologies for the tedious process :grimacing:

Again, thank you for the awesome ideas – have you more of these? :thinking:
I’m almost sure there are more of such obvious things that we’ve missed.

Hey Nick!

Thanks for being so transparent and open for feedbacks.
I’ll take more notes about features requests. But I can list some from the top of my mind here:

1. Have the ability to create a symbol template e reuse it across the flows in a project and also across different projects. We need to manually change the symbols styles every time we’re building a new user flow on our project. This will help us a LOT and save tons of time. E.g.: having a presset Decision symbol and just apply this theme to a new user flow or even having a custom library with the components already designed and just drag&drop or click on it on the “+” button action on the board.
    Highest pain point: When we decide to change any symbol color, we need to revisit all the user flows and manually change all the symbols styles. That feature “Select all similar” help a bit waste less time. But it isn’t the best experience, you know?

2. Have a search tool on the project, so we can type the flow/sitemap/user journey title and filter them by using this search feature. Currently we need to use the browser “find”(CMD+F) native tool to find some flow/sitemap/etc.

3. Have the ability to move some sitemap/flow/persona/etc between different projects, without the needing of create a new one from scratch on the new other project. Since project’s approach are like isolated worlds without any connection with another project on the same organization.

For now, “just” these 3 features requests! hahaha

Thanks again!
Cheers!

1 Like

Nice, Bruno :clap:
Thank you!

Have the ability to create a symbol template e reuse it across the flows in a project and also across different projects.

Let’s double-check – custom templates, is that it? Just to make sure I’ve got you right.

Have a search tool on the project,

A part of the upcoming update.

Have the ability to move some sitemap/flow/persona/etc between different projects

Added to the Backlog, thank you :white_check_mark:

Could you please tell me if you’re using a paid or a free plan? We really appreciate such ingaged users and we would like to provide a special discount for you – what do you think? :thinking:

Exactly! Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough hahaha!

I’m a contributor of a team plan(paid) - Origin (domain @useorigin.com). We’d love to have this discount :heart_eyes:

My teammate Gabriela(gabriela@useorigin.com or gabe@useorigin.com) is an old user of FlowMapp in her previous jobs and she brought us your solution as soon as she joined our design team. She loves FlowMapp and already send lots of features requests in the past!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Nick,

Where can we easily see your product releases and start using new features/fixes?

Thanks!
Bruno.

Hey Bruno!
Glad to hear from you :wave:

You can monitor our Blog to check for any updates, but besides that maybe you’ll be fine just with following our pages on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. We always release updates on the pages.

But other than that, timing for the question is perfect – we’ve posted an update recently from FlowMapp’s CEO on the current state with a quick glance on the new upcoming interface soon, so stay tuned :woman_astronaut:

Develop the backend functionality to handle search queries. This typically involves retrieving data from the sitemap Coffee Super Time and enabling a search algorithm to find relevant pages based on user input.

Check if the tool you’re using offers a search or filter function within the pop-up that displays your storiesdown sitemap pages. This feature would allow you to quickly type in the page ID or keywords to narrow down the list of pages.

Enjoy the best and the latest of what we have to offer with the Advanced Car Detailing Service. From the intricate interior detailing to your car’s ultra-polished exterior — we will put out all the stops to keep your ride looking like https://advancedcardetailing.com/ it’s at the top of its game.

Some interactive prototyping tools Insta Story Viewer allow you to create dynamic user flows with various components, including search fields. Tools like Figma, Adobe XD, or Sketch with prototyping plugins may offer features that enable the creation of such interactive elements.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I’ve been looking for a top-notch car detailing service. The azure auto detailing Service seems to cover everything I need, from interior detailing to exterior polishing. Definitely checking out their website for more info…

You have done great job! if you are looking best item at reasonable price to taste burger king meals, I recommend you burger menu price website, which bring updated bk menu list, with some great discounted items.