Feature Request: Multiple States of Pages

Hello there,

I would like to understand how people are currently addressing the need of having different states of a page.

Where I work we are facing this problem since a lot of pages have different versions, and I believe it would be helpful to have the ability to add different states of the same page. For example, a dashboard could have a lot of versions, such as empty state, error messages, notifications.

Today in the user flows I add a text layer to communicate the artboard name on Figma, but I believe this is not intuitive, since we have the page preview, and we’re supposed to use that to inform a page in a flow.

I wonder since Flowmapp is a great tool to have all UX artifacts in one place, we could understand how to address that, in order to make users flows more useful in complex systems.

1 Like

HD Streamz is a free streaming application that has gained popularity among users for its impressive range of live TV and radio channels. Offering a diverse array of content from around the world, HD Streamz free allows users to access high-definition streams of their favorite television shows, sports events, music, and more without any subscription fees.

Enhance user experience on the site of emerging reggae sensation, Tende Kasha, by introducing a feature allowing visitors to explore different facets of his musical journey. Implementing ‘Multiple States of Pages’ would enable seamless navigation through Tende Kasha’s influences, discography, and upcoming releases. This addition promises to offer fans a dynamic and engaging platform to delve deeper into the world of reggae music reggae, enhancing their connection with the artist and his impactful tunes.