Feature requests

Hello, in User Flows, it’d be useful as we collaborate around a new flowchart to comment/markup directly on any element like a line, or box where the question arises.

2 Likes

Hey,
It’s a good idea and it’s already in the backlog :+1:

Great, thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Is it possible to duplicate CJM’s? I have a project I am working on which requires multiple CJM’s which are quite similar and so I don’t want to have to recreate 90% again and again.

Is this possible?

Also, I have noticed that if you duplicate an entire project any CJM’s in the project are not copied.

1 Like

Hi there!

Yes, it is possible, but on paid subscription plans only.
To duplicate a CJM, use the drop-down menu on the top left bar. Select the CJM, hover over its name, and then click on the duplicate icon.

There are several collaborative design tools available that offer features for commenting and marking up user flowcharts. Tools like Figma, Miro, or Whimsical provide real-time collaboration and allow download fb videos users to add comments, annotations, or notes directly on elements in the flowchart. These tools often have dedicated features for design collaboration and make it easy to gather feedback from team members.

I love to join WhatsApp Group Links because there are many friends

I was collaborating with a team on designing a new user flow, and during our discussions, various questions and concerns arose regarding DMV Foam specific elements such as lines and boxes within the flowchart. Without the ability to comment or mark up directly on these elements, it became challenging to effectively communicate and address these issues.

Our animals give us unconditional love, loyalty, joy, happiness, and gratitude.
They are family members, friends, playmates, comforters, and much more.
Unfortunately, at some point, every pet owner is faced with the question of what to do when their beloved friend leaves them.

Tierbestattung Balingenanimal burials in Albstadt near Balingen, Menge-Rulfingen, and the surrounding area. Companion to the animal crematorium.

Yes, you are right. But when choosing a tool, consider factors such as your team’s collaboration needs, your preferred design process, and the tool’s overall usability. Some tools offer free plans with limited features, while others require a subscription for full access to collaborative and commenting features. instastalker.pro

Join Active Tamil Aunty telegram group links where you can communicate with the active members

get unique and catchy fox names

Flowmapp is the right platform for community members join Malayalam WhatsApp Group Links

Enhancing User Flows with the capability to comment or markup on elements would facilitate seamless collaboration. This feature enables direct communication about specific flowchart elements, fostering clarity and efficiency in teamwork. It’s a valuable addition for improving collaborative processes and ensuring everyone stays well-informed.

You can use the Japanese font changer found on various websites online.
These generators allow you to convert your text into different fonts and styles that are not normally available on Instagram.

In the realm of User Flows, the ability to comment on elements like lines and boxes enriches collaboration. This feature streamlines communication, fostering a more efficient workflow. Similar efficiency is observed in programs like Ehsaas, where streamlined processes contribute to effective implementation of social welfare initiatives.

Your suggestion for User Flows is spot on; the ability to comment or markup directly on elements would significantly improve collaboration. On a related note, stay tuned for a new update on the New Update For Kamyab jawan Program, bringing exciting enhancements and opportunities for youth empowerment.

Nice article
Hey, foodies enjoy the delicious flavors on the Sonic Menu With Prices! The best things from Sonic are a wide range of tasty options from classic to new creations.

Thanks for the golden info I will share this in my Telegram Groups

Welcome to Hotel Ardeche, where adventure meets relaxation in the heart of breathtaking landscapes. Experience the cool vibe of our charming retreat, where every moment is filled with warmth and hospitality.