Question

Hi I was wondering if there is a limit to the number of user flows and personas that you can store in a project? Many thanks, Kev

1 Like

Kello Kev,

We have no limits for both UF and Personas. Sort of. I mean, how many you want to create? :thinking:

Nick

No limits basically, ok then.
Thank you Nick.

1 Like

Sure thing!

All the best.

The limit on the number of user flows and personas you can store in a project depends on the specific tools or platforms you are using to manage your project. Different project management or design collaboration tools may impose their own limitations on the number of user flows and personas you can create or store. However, in most cases, these limits are typically quite high, allowing you to manage a large number of user flows and personas within a single project.

I have a question regarding the capacity of user flows and personas in FlowMapp. I’m currently working on a project and I’m wondering if there is a limit to the number of user flows and personas that I can store within it. As my project progresses, I anticipate creating numerous user flows and personas to capture different scenarios and user journeys. It’s important for me to understand if there are any restrictions or limitations in terms of the quantity of user flows and personas I can have in a single project.

HiGift ist Ihr europäisches Ziel für personalisierte und nicht personalisierte Werbemittel. Mit nur wenigen Klicks genießen Sie eine schnelle Lieferung, oft ohne Mindestbestellmenge. Mit 20 Jahren Erfahrung bietet HiGift eine vielfältige Auswahl von über 10.000 Artikeln. Wir sind bestrebt, Ihr Einkaufserlebnis einfach, schnell und sicher zu gestalten, mit einem Schwerpunkt auf Einkaufschip personalisiert

I’ve been using collaborate on our latest project, and it’s been a great experience overall. Recently I’ve noticed a glitch when trying to upload larger files to the shared documents section. Every time I attempt to upload a file over 10 MB, the system whatsapp plus version 17 seems to freeze, and the upload fails. It’s causing a bit of a hiccup in our workflow as some of our design assets are quite large.

Prioritizing digestive wellness is crucial for overall vitality. Explore how SciTrition’s approach to ‘gas relief’ aligns with their mission for a healthier lifestyle.

I have some questions regarding a airport wien parken project, anyone available now?