Access with Okta

Hello!

Is FlowMapp accessible from corporate SSO portals such as Okta? Are there any plans for that?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Helena!
I’m very glad to see you here :slight_smile:

Is FlowMapp accessible from corporate SSO portals such as Okta? Are there any plans for that?

Unfortunately, FlowMapp doesn’t support SSO. I can’t be 100% sure, but I think we have never received any requests for SSO before so we don’t have any plans for that.
How would you use SSO with FlowMapp?

My colleagues from Support also passed me another question of yours!

My pages are usually composed of different sections that are implemented with widgets or common components; this means that different widgets are reused on different pages. How would you model these widgets in the site map? As a separate page perhaps? And then, how could I represent that a separate page representing a widget is included in many other pages? Happy to provide feedback about this use case.

I’m not sure I’ve got you correctly on this. Could you please explain a bit more about these widgets, how does they looks like in your Sitemap and how was they created?
From what I understand now, the best way to represent them is to place in the Page descriptions, but again, we need more info :thinking:

can a user flow be connected to another user flow, in the same way as personas? My use case is that a user can get to the starting point of a user flow from many other flows, so I’d be very useful to reference flows among them.

We actually received some similar requests before, but every time we asked our users to explain how they imagine this should be implemented - we didn’t get any replies :grin:
So yeah, it sounds interesting as the concept, but it would be great if you can explain the actual implementation (from your perspective!) with some screenshots as the example.

Thank you very much and again, I’m really glad to see you in our Community! :blush:

Hello Nick, thanks for your reply!

I’d like to share pages and flows and personas with my colleagues, and I’d like my company to pay for the tool :smile:
SSO is a capability that would allow users to authenticate into FlowMapp with the corporate authentication system, instead of having to register each user individually, to make enrollment (and billing) much easier.

Could you please explain a bit more about these widgets, how does they looks like in your Sitemap and how was they created?
I call widgets some reusable UI components that we include in several different pages of our web application (e.g, a map showing on many pages).
Then, from the point of view of a sitemap page, each one of its sections is implemented with one widget. In my site map I’ve modeled them as Footer pages. And it would be cool if I could reuse the description of that widget/footer page/new artifact into the sections of any pages that contain it.

About connected flows
I’d like to be able to build several small user flows (so they fit in a screen and they’re easier to read), and then create other flows where I could combine them and easily link between them.

I hope this is useful!

1 Like

Helena,

I’d like to share pages and flows and personas with my colleagues, and I’d like my company to pay for the tool :smile:
SSO is a capability that would allow users to authenticate into FlowMapp with the corporate authentication system, instead of having to register each user individually, to make enrollment (and billing) much easier.

Got it. We definitely need to discuss this with developers since it seems like a lot of work to do (probably) and changes to make in UI. But it’s interesting, nevertheless, especially for big companies.

I call widgets some reusable UI components that we include in several different pages of our web application (e.g, a map showing on many pages).
Then, from the point of view of a sitemap page, each one of its sections is implemented with one widget. In my site map I’ve modeled them as Footer pages. And it would be cool if I could reuse the description of that widget/footer page/new artifact into the sections of any pages that contain it.

I think the best way to do this is to paste these elements into the Page description directly, but how exactly do these widgets look like? I would be glad if you can show me how these footer pages are made and look like?

I’d like to be able to build several small user flows (so they fit in a screen and they’re easier to read), and then create other flows where I could combine them and easily link between them.

Oh! We have something similar in our Backlog (we just called it Flows inside other Flows - the name may change in the future :joy:). Still not sure how to implement this honestly.
Bu the idea to have them in the tool panel is so good… :anguished:
I have to speak with devs about this!

Thank you very much Helena!

Thanks for your reply and roadmap sneak peek!

I’d be happy to tell you more about the widgets case in a call, if you do that with end users :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

:handshake:

it was great discussion to learn. i was facing a issue regarding access with okta. now hopefully it will be resolved.

Issue Resolved
how to fix divan bed base

Can you share the exact steps you followed to resolve the issue. I really need to know.

You can also inquire about SSO integration possibilities with FlowMapp by contacting their sales or business development team, as they might be able to provide more insights into their current and future integrations with corporate SSO portals like Okta and Foxy Namer.

Enabling SSO within FlowMapp opens the door to seamless authentication for your users. Rather than requiring each user to go through individual registration processes, SSO allows them to log in using their corporate authentication credentials. This integration with your company’s authentication system simplifies the onboarding process significantly.

Moreover, this streamlined approach extends beyond just user convenience. It also has a direct impact on your organization’s billing process. With SSO in place, you can more accurately track and manage user enrollments, making billing more straightforward. This means your company can efficiently cover the costs associated with FlowMapp usage, ensuring that it aligns with your budgetary requirements.

I found that some of the custom icons I had uploaded were not rendering correctly on the canvas. These icons were essential for representing specific actions within the user journey, and their distortion was causing confusion in the design. Despite multiple attempts to re-upload the icons and clear my browser cache, the problem persisted.

They should be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding their SSO capabilities and future development plans. Additionally, you can explore any documentation or support resources they provide for information on integrating FlowMapp with SSO solutions.

Thanks for your kind information bro It was really helpful for me.

Join the Latest Active WhatsApp group links to get the latest entertainment & fun content and Share your thoughts by joining these Latest Active WhatsApp group links

Join Tamil single girl Whatsapp group links Where you can connect with the best active communities

Fantastic article get the best service from Tierbestattung Albstadt

“Dive into the digital depths of flavor as you navigate through the McDonald’s menu website, where every page is a culinary adventure waiting to unfold.”