How to make sure that my current subscription is not automatically renewed?

You can just cancel your subscription:

1. Log into your account,
  2. Click Update plan / https://app.flowmapp.com/login?backurl=/updateplan,
  3. Click Cancel subscription.

After that, your paid period will remain until the date of the new charge and when it’s come - it will not be renewed.

1 Like

Thank you for the instructions! I will follow the steps to cancel my subscription accordingly comprare testosterone.

1 Like

I also wanna discontinue my neostrata subscription , Kindly help me.

Anyone get the right solution so far I need it for roblox mod menu apk? Any active admin here?

2 Likes

Kindly please share the method for cancelling free fire hack apk i really need for cancelling

1 Like

To prevent automatic renewal of your subscription on capcut apk download ios , log into your account on the respective platform, navigate to the subscription settings, and disable the auto-renewal option. Double-check by reviewing your account settings or contacting customer support for confirmation.

1 Like

Is someone help me to cancel my rara capcut template subscription they charge every week without renewing notification or email

i renewed my tools using ica smart services visa status never faced any kind of issue you must try it

1 Like

update email notification viva iv therapy for renewed update

1 Like

I buy premium version of tinder mod apk anyone can help how to cancel tinder subscription.