- I want to be able to see any card that is related to a specific page (I.e. any card related to my Homepage shows in the page card)
- I want my developers to be able to see the flows off the jira card when they are developing
- I want the status of each card to be drawn from the jira status (I.e. if 4 cards are in progress, page stats shows in progress. If 2 cards are in backlog and 2 cards are done, list the multiple status, if all cards are complete, the card status is done.)
- I want to be able to place user stories within the pages and link them to jira cards
- I want to link tasks to a user persona or customer journey map
- I want to be able to test the flows I am creating in flowmapp, to push into useberry so I can test them live with users.
- I want to be able to see the results of my flow or page testing within the page or flow descriptions
- I want to be able to see the flows in Figma as well
- I want to be able to select a Figma screen as my page image
- I want to be able to link pages from Figma into the user flows for developers to understand what pages and functions go together
- I want to be able to link multiple figma page designs to one card to show hover states, advance stages, and click through stages as well as the static pages.